Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SUMMER MADNESS...


....So summer is officially a wrap, and I guess the best part about being an Independent designer/business owner is being able to decide what and when you want to produce. I know the proverbs "your only hot as your last hit" and "keep feedin' em..and feedin' em and feedin' em" are great mantras to create by, however...I can't front...for the first time in maybe...10 or so years I've been uninspired with "things"...yet so inspired by "thangs" (Artists are living contradictions...fuk it.) Maybe it was the recession, or the over saturation of an already crowded (Art/Fashion) market.... or the Wall Street Bailout mixed with that Balloon Boy fiasco (whenever that was) combined with a lil' pop culture "ignance" (you choose an event)...but I think subconsciously before the summer even kicked in...my creative engines were pre-programmed for cruise control.

Thus...I've been taking deep breaths, studying alot, laying crazy low...planing, plotting and perfecting...traveling, trying to chill wit fam, friends and foes...(know thy enemy)...only to emerge feeling swedish massaged, silk robed ready for the world. Several projects on the horizon...KULTJAH...ARTofJAHMANE...collabos...and much more...if we fell outta touch...get at me...if yah mad...it'll pass...stay tuned....(master teachers build and destroy!)

P.S....coming soon..."NOOH CONCEPTS" home furnishings and decor.